© 2015 AGT Law, P.A. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. AGT Law, P.A. and Go For Launch Venture Management are not invention solicitation companies. Read our full notice here.
2015 - Nominee - Orlando Business Journal Awards "40 Under 40"
2014 -AVVO Clients' Choice
2012 - Businessman of the Year - MBA Orlando LGBT Chamber of Commerce Pride in Business Awards
University of Central Florida
Pre-medical background including research, phlebotomy and cadaver work.
Bachelor of Science, Biology
with University Honors
Bachelor of Science, Psychology
with University Honors
Gillespie Kerr, P.A.
Attorney of Counsel, Kissimmee, FL
● Criminal defense, civil litigation, wills, trusts and
estates, and corporate formation.
● Federal criminal and EEOC cases.
● Represented Spanish-speaking clients of the firm.
Office of the State Attorney, 9th Judicial Circuit
Assistant State Attorney, Orlando, FL
● Prosecuted felony, county and juvenile cases in Orange and Osceola Counties.
● Cases ranged from minor traffic offenses to attempted first degree murder.
● Won first felony case third day on the job and given solo division by the end of first year.
● Prosecuted attempted first degree murder case by the end of second year.
● Trusted with cases that garnered media attention and appeared on television.
● Selected to assist training Saint Cloud Police Department in DUI law issues.
Antonio G. Tapia, P.A.
Attorney, Orlando, FL
● Negotiated on behalf of medical doctors against American Health Care Administration.
● Executed private estate, including property transactions, trust administration, wills and codicils.
● Drafted commercial lease agreements and amended bylaws for a Florida for profit corporation.
Georgia Lawyers for the Arts, Bureau of Cultural Affairs, City Hall East
● Largest VLA in the South East US focusing on artist and non-profit issues.
● Managed cases and referrals for 700+ member attorneys.
● Conducted research on current legal issues.
● Business Coach and Legal Partner - University of Central Florida Business Incubator
● Florida Supreme Court Justice Teaching
● Teen Court Judge
● Lecturer and Guest Speaker: Culture and Technology
● Intellectual Property Component, Rollins College
● Constitutional and Legal Issues for Alternative Family Structure
● EMI Music Latin America, Miami, Florida
● Fullersound, Inc., Miami, Florida
● Walt Disney Entertainment, Music Department, Orlando, Florida
Emory University School of Law
Top Tier Law School; US News & World Reports
Florida A&M College of Law, Orlando, FL
Adjunct Professor, Intellectual Property and Patent Law
Seminole State College, Legal Studies Program, Sanford, FL
Adjunct Professor, Selected Studies in Law: Intellectual Property, Business & Ethics, Selected Lectures in Law Office Management: Trust Accounting in Legal Practice
AGT Law, P.A. - The Venture & Intellectual Property Law Firm -
Registered Patent Attorney, Maitland, FL
● Patent prosecution for provisional and nonprovisional patent applications and patent searches.
● Trademark prosecution including unadorned names, design logos and related casework.
● Copyright filing, royalty/agency agreements and counseling on other arts issues.
● Counsel regarding business investments, prototyping, licensing, manufacturing, franchise and art.
● Formation of limited liability companies and other business entities, corporate documentation and
corporate formation counsel.
● Wills, trusts and estates with a focus in venture-related matters.
Admitted to Practice
● Florida Bar
● Middle District of Florida
● Southern District of Florida
● United States Patent and Trademark Office
Antonio G. Tapia, Esq.