● American Bankruptcy Institute Medal of Excellence Award
● William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award
● Best Appellate Brief, Research & Writing II
● Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Team
● Honor Court Justice
● Director, Stetson Writing Clinic
● Teaching Fellow, Research & Writing
● Dean’s Advisory Committee
© 2015 AGT Law, P.A. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. AGT Law, P.A. and Go For Launch Venture Management are not invention solicitation companies. Read our full notice here.
Stetson University School of Law
St. Petersburg, FL
● Juris Doctor
● Bachelor of Arts
The American University
● Honors: Presidential Intern, Office of Counsel
to the President, The White House
Wendy focuses her practice in the areas of business, commercial and real estate litigation, as well as appellate and family law. She has successfully litigated a wide range of cases, including multi-million dollar commercial and business lawsuits, in federal and state courts, through appeal to all the Florida District Courts of Appeal, including argument before the Supreme Court of Florida.
Wendy is a former Law Clerk to the Honorable Jacqueline R. Griffin, Chief Judge of the Florida Fifth District Court of Appeal, Federal Judicial Intern to the Honorable Alexander L. Paskay, Chief Judge of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida and White House Intern to the Office of Counsel to President Bush during the Gulf War.
Wendy has recently joined the AGT Law, P.A. - The Venture & Intellectual Property Law Firm - from the law firms of Dean Mead, Greenburg Traurig and Akerman Senterfitt.
● The Florida Bar, Trial Lawyer, Appellate Practice & Family Law Sections
● The American Bar Association, Business Law Section
● The Orange County Bar Association
● Association of Trial Lawyers of America
● The Urban Land Institute
● The Home Builder’s Association of Metro Orlando
● Judgment Enforcement in Florida,
Co-Author with Joseph E. Foster, Catherine Peek McEwen, Lorman Education, 2004
● Faculty Research & Editorial Assistant, Alexander L. Paskay, Creditor’s Rights, 1996
● Articles Editor, East-West Review of Social Policy, 1997
● Articles Editor, Journal of Constitutional Law in Eastern and Central Europe, 1997
● Editor, Business Law Guide: Bulgaria with English Translation and Analysis of the New Labor Law,
Co-Author with W. Gary Vause, Kalina Sarmova
AGT Law, P.A. - The Venture & Intellectual Property Law Firm -
Of Counsel Attorney, Maitland, FL
● Litigation relating to intellectual property matters.
● Business and commercial negotiation and related casework.
● Trial work and filings relating to venture development.
Admitted to Practice
● Florida Bar
● Middle District of Florida
● Southern District of Florida
Wendy Shay Temple